Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
29th of May - worse day ever -

29/05/06, worse day ever. It've been such a long time since i felt this pain again. First was "HER" (if you know, it's ALWAYS her). Second, was my silence. Third, was the showing of attitude, getting really pissed. Next, was the walking away from me. Followed by the shoutings. Ended off with the saying, "Let's just end it here luh." and he walked away. pain, pain, pain, MORE PAIN. The girl here controlled her tears through out the whole journey but the last sentence hurt so bad that she broke down and cry. All eyes were on me. I couldnt take it, i went to a corner and cry. Surprisingly, he came back searching for me. Somehow we got it all cool. We are once back to normal again. Yea, things had changed, and it's time for me to change too. Elijah wanna' hang out with her, go ahead. Seriously, i'm sick of having problems with my baby because of HER. It's time to wash my hands off this. i wouldnt wanna care anymore. Go ahead, talk, laugh, play, hang out, i give no shit. A thousand times i say it, it'll still be this way. A thousand times he promise, it'll still be it. A thousand times we're gonna quarrel over her, it'll still be it. He's not sick of it, I AM. I quit............ i'm gonna just live with it..

[Tomorrow is gonna be a better day]

With love, on Tuesday, May 30, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse